Tea is one of the most popular beverages around the world. It’s a staple for many cultures, and it has been enjoyed for centuries. Of course, you may not know that black tea also has some major benefits to hair! In this comprehensive guide, we will explore how black teas can help with your hair growth and improve its health over time. We’ll go through what black tea is good for in general before delving into specifics about hair care!
Is black tea good for hair? What are the benefits of drinking it daily?
- It has been proven that black tea has many health benefits.
- Unfortunately, black tea is not as well-known for its hair care benefits.
- However, it can provide a number of benefits to your hair.
- The caffeine in black tea helps stimulate blood flow and promotes the growth of new cells, which is crucial for healthy hair that grows fast.
- Black tea is a natural source of zinc that prevents or slows down graying hair and reduces dandruff.
- Your hair will shine more when black tea is included in your diet.
- Drink some black tea will result into softer hair.
- Slightly darkening your hair is one of the black tea benefits for hair by consuming it.
- If Black tea helps your hair to it is still questionable because black tea is not a cure for baldness and there is no medical proof showing that black tea is effective in preventing hair loss.
Is black tea good for hair?
A higher concentration of polyphenols is found on black tea, which is important for maintaining healthy hair. Studies show that black tea can help prevent and control the damage caused by free radicals in the body, such as oxidative stress on cells.
Theaflavins and Thearubigins, are also present in the tea, which black tea rinse may give hairs temporary darker texture.