What is Longjing tea? If you are an avid tea drinker, then chances are that you have already heard of this popular Chinese variety! Longjing has been around for centuries and is still used in many ceremonies to this day. However, it isn’t just the taste or its history that makes Longjing so amazing – the health benefits also make it a favorite among many people. Today we will talk about what these benefits are and why they might interest you!
These are most important benefits of Longjing Tea
Longjing tea is a type of green tea with many benefits .
- The long jing tea benefits include boosting metabolism, increased energy levels and reduced stress. It is also associated with improving cardiovascular health. S
- It may help to loose weight , reduce the risk of osteoporosis, and protect against some forms of cancer. It also has benefits for pregnant women as it may help to improve lactation or breast milk production .
- Longjing tea has high concentration of catechins, which is a type of antioxidant.
- You can drink longjing tea to reduce your risk for heart disease and stroke, which are two major causes of death in western countries .
- Long jing tea contains caffeine, which makes it a perfect substitute for coffee, if you are looking for a coffee replacement.
What does Longjing tea taste like?
Longjing tea taste something like a green tea with delicate aroma and floral notes. Also , like other green teas, Longjing tea is classified as a non-fermented drink.
What is dragon well tea (Longjing tea) good for?
Drinking Dragon Well tea can aid the body in a variety of ways.
It’s been shown to help the digestive system and decrease inflammation. It also has a high level of antioxidants, which can help prevent cell damage and diseases.
What are the benefits of Longjing tea?
Dragon Well tea is full of minerals that promote healthy bones and teeth, cardiovascular function, vision, immune system functions as well as anti-aging properties. It’s been shown to be good for people who have diabetes, high blood pressure
Here are some additional long jing tea (dragon well tea) benefits:
– Reduces stress levels and anxiety
– Eases nervous tension and headaches; provides a source of relief for those suffering from period pain
– Has the ability to lower cholesterol levels in the body’ making it good for those with cardiovascular diseases
– The presence of the amino acid L-theanine makes it a good choice for those with attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.
How to make Longjing tea?
First, gather a bottle of water, a cup and some Longjing tea. Add one teaspoon of the tea to the cup.
Second, pour about 50ml of heated water (80-90 C) to the cup. Gently swirl the cup, and then pour out the water, keeping the tea leaves in the cup. This will clean any dust or debris from manufacturing that may be on your tea.
Third, add 150ml of heated water into the cup and wait for 7 minutes Long Jing tea is ready for drinking when its leaves have swelled from the water.
Fourth, drink the tea and enjoy it.
Does Longjing tea have caffeine?
Longjing tea is a delicious green tea that is grown in China, specifically in the region of Dragon Well. It’s considered one of the best teas to drink and has many health benefits associated with it.
Longjing green tea contains caffeine levels which are comparable to other types of green tea like Gyokuro or Sencha. However , it contains a almost same level of caffeine as black tea.
The amount of caffeine in Longjing green tea is typically around 40-50mg per cup, and this is one reason why many people drink long jing tea at breakfast time to help stimulate their mind for the day ahead.
Does Longjing tea have side effects
There are some side effects that longjing tea drinkers may experience. Side effects can include stomach discomfort, headaches, or dizziness.